Monday, June 11, 2007

The Sleeping Giant!

Congrats people! I am finally back after a long...well...time and I just want to say that I love you very much and that this is for you!!! (if the shoe fits wear it!!)

Sooo.....uh...short post??

lol For now I just want to give a shout out to Amy!!! For putting this whole new look to my otherwise drab and boring blog. Thanks Amy!!


I also want to publicly thank everyone that came to my Graduation party!!! It was so much fun but only because you came out to it! I was blown away by your generosity and joy! I thank God that I have peeps like you to know and love! (Not the only "thank you" that you will get but this is the start.)

I am looking forward to what God has in store for me! I have my plans but I have discovered that God rarely follows them so... ;-) I am flying by the seat of my Salvation in Christ!! Wild times! lol

Isaiah 42 : 16
"And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them."


Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did it! I can't believe you actually updated your blog. Now how long do we have to wait for the next one? :) Oh, and you do know that Amy going to have to kill you for the picture that you so sweetly chose of her. lol

Your graduation was awesome, thanks for including us in on it. We loved having you here the other day and hope you come again soon. Just next time give us a little more notice. It's for your own good, TRUST ME.
Bethany

Skatergrl said...

Hey Gav,
Yea!! You updated!!! Your graduation party was a blast. Wow!! you have lots of people who love you!!!

LOL, in regards to Bethany’s comment about the picture, I don’t think she knew at the time that it’s the same one I used for facebook!!! SO it was already made public! Plus I owe you one, since I’m still alive after the video I posted!! LOL. Glad you like the new colors!!

I love the verse you shared from Isaiah! And I know the Lord will continue to lead and guide you in all that you do. You have such an open heart to His leading, and I really believe that that is all the Lord needs for Him to be able to do great things through you for His glory. Keep trusting Gav and He will give you the desires of your heart, (sorry if that sounds to poetic)

And last but not least, it was a blast having you over the other day(s). The little ones really enjoyed having you here and I’m so glad you were able to go bowling, or should I say watching. And I enjoyed having company while watching the game!! Even if it was with a backpack in the middle for some of the time!! Hehehe. Oh, and I agree with Bethany, the next time you come to stay, let us know in advance so that we don’t provide you with so much entertainment to our own embarrassment!!! Or you can just NOT watch the process!!! God bless ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gavin,

I am glad to see that you are posting again. Amy very well could owe you a nuggie for the picture you chose to use. By the way I very much like the Iaaiah quote.

Eggman

Anonymous said...

http://becoming-new.blogspot.com/2007/06/congratulations-gavin.html