Monday, April 23, 2007

New Design

Okay Gavin,
Let me know what you think??? You will not hurt my feelings in any way if you don't like it and I saved your old format so that I can put it back to the way you had it, should you want to do that. There are a few more things I can add like music (that people can click on) if you tell me your favorite song. And I can add a quote, picture, verse, or anything else on the side bar, should you want that done. I changed the name, just to be funny, but I'll put your "Scoff's the stuff" back or if you think of a new name, I can add that as well. Let me know what changes you'd like me to make, or if you'd like your old site back!!!!
Your friend.
I'll also take this silly post off, as soon as I hear from you =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love Switchfoot! The layout is totally cool, Gavin, I think it fits you perfectly :)I really like the name 'Where Every Minute Counts' too, because it is so true!

--Michelle