Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This is me on Dial-up...

...

Yeah! That's right! No Pictures!!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!

Anyways, I love plumbing! It is really neat to know how the stuff under my floor really works! I like learning such a useful trade.

But...I can't wait to start down the path of becoming a paramedic! I am going to be signing up for my local fire department to get some of that "O so awesome" free EMT training! I will let you all know when that happens...soon, it will be soon.

For the Gospel!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Skatergrl said...

Have lozzzza FUN!!You'll do good at whatever God calls you to :-)

Paul said...

Hey Gavin

pictures are important but at least you got to say what you wanted to. I hope you get to upgrade your internet.

Sharon Fogarty said...

Not A chance Paul. We live in dial-up land. Sadly, a land totally forgotten by technology.
We are left out here on our own struggling, waiting and waisting precious time for our pages to load.

Paul said...

maybe Gavin could read my Lord of The Rings book[its 1,137 pages] while you're waiting for the internet to load.